Sing with one of Russia’s Premier Choirs
For the first time ever, the Moscow Podvorye Choir of the Trinity-St. Sergius Lavra is opening its doors to welcome an exclusive tour and invites singers, both male and female, to join the renown Podvorye Choir in the singing of a Vigil and Divine Liturgy.
This trip offers the unprecedented opportunity for participants to work with Maestro Vladimir Gorbik and the Podvorye choir for a four-day workshop in Slavonic sacred choral music as guests of the Podvorye.
Participants will enjoy daily intensive workshop sessions and available guided excursions to Moscow attractions. The package includes double occupancy accommodations, all meals, tuition and materials.
Limited FULL SCHOLARSHIPS for tuition costs are available with letter of recommendation from parish priest. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions and submissions.
Preliminary Tour Schedule:
- Tuesday September 1 – Arrive in Moscow
- Wednesday September 2 – Welcome Breakfast; 10am-4pm Class/Rehearsal
- Thursday September 3 – 9am-6pm Class/Rehearsal
- Friday September 4 – 8am-2pm Class/Rehearsal; Optional Afternoon Excursion
- Saturday September 5 – Optional Morning Excursion; 2pm – 5pm Rehearsal; Sing All Night Vigil
- Sunday September 6 – Sing Liturgy; Farewell Luncheon; Optional Afternoon Excursion
- Monday September 7 – Depart Moscow
Airfare, visa expenses and excursion fees excluded.